Illinois Restaurant Promise
Galena, Illinois: 815-777-8100
To help ensure everyone's safety, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
Our Promise to You
- Employees will wear face coverings.
- Seating will be arranged to provide a minimum of 6-ft between tables. No tables will have more than 6 people.
- We will provide hand washing capability or sanitizer to employees and customers
- No tables will be pre-set and condiments will be provided only upon request.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently.
- Employees will wear gloves according to food code regulations.
- All employees must pass a pre-shift health screening.
- We will clean and disinfect common areas and high touched surfaces frequently. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
Your Promise to Us
- By entering this establishment, you agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
- By entering this establishment, you are pledging that you are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, including: a fever over 100 degrees, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, complete loss of smell or taste, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Face coverings should be worn at all times, except while eating or drinking (unless medically unable to do so).
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use one of our contactless delivery options.
- If you have any questions about the Illinois Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.